VocabularyClick the link below to add the vocabulary to learn this week.
- Beginning with New Testament Greek, Chapter 1
How to Add Vocabulary
What to do
Complete the homework below to prepare to move to the next chapter
- Watch the video above explaining the homework and for a brief discussion of the vocabulary
- Write out the Greek alphabet in alphabetical order until you can do so from memory
- Read chapter 1 of Beginning with New Testament Greek (if you haven’t already)
- Complete the exercises on page 11-12 and check your work using the answer key on page 307-308.
- Read John 3:16-18 out loud to practice your pronunciation, for additional practice you might want to read the entirety of John 3 out loud
- Add the vocabulary above to Flashcards Deluxe
- Learn the vocabulary
- Review the vocabulary until you have 3 days between reviews for most words (see video for details)
When you’ve completed everything in the “What to do” section above, click “mark complete” to mark this lesson as complete.